Miscellaneous

 
Miscellaneous
Pitrags Baptist Church
Pitrags is a Livonian village the origins of which can be related to the second half of the 16th century based on documents. The parish was established in Pitrags in 1890. The preaching house built in 1902 and financed from the personal resources of the parish member, captain Dambergs burned down during the 1st World War, was reconstructed in 1925 and repaired at the end of the 20th century. The image of the preaching house has not changed since its reconstruction. In the big hall of the church there is an altar piece presented by the painter V. Krēsliņš (1991).
Koordinātas:
57.703917713495855
22.387539979095436
Skatīt Google kartē
Address:
«Druvas», Pitrags, Kolkas pag., Talsu nov., LV-3275
Telephone:
+371 22018468
 
----------
CMS v.2.0.1 © RixtelLab 2014-2021

Mājas lapu izstrādāja Grandem , programmēja Rixtel Lab.